This course introduces students to computer hardware and software, operating systems, networking concepts, mobile devices, IT security, and troubleshooting.
|ENTRY REQUIREMENTS||Minimum Grade KCSE D|
|EXAMINATION BODIES||CISCO Networking Academy|
|UNITS IN EACH MODULE||Core competencies in the latest hardware and
• Information security skills
• Safety and environmental issues
• Soft skills for career development
Advanced troubleshooting skills
• Prepares for all three CompTIA job environments
• Advanced installation of computers, peripheral devices,
networks and security components
|WHAT WILL I LEARN?||Install, configure, and troubleshoot computers and mobile devices.
Identify common security threats like phishing and spoofing.
Develop critical thinking and problem-solving skills using both real equipment and Cisco Packet Tracer.
Prepare for CompTIA A+ Certification.